• DEMOGRAPHICS - Directory users range from 16 to 75 years of age. They are horse enthusiasts from casual pleasure riders to competitive riders in all sports - driving, jumping, dressage, eventing, cutting, reining, penning, etc. ... Tack and feed stores constantly use the Directory as a reference tool to point newcomers to the industry to riding schools, breeders, etc. ... California equestrians have a high level of discretionary income and spend an average of $9,500 a year on their horses.
• CIRCULATION & DISTRIBUTION - The 2010 press run was 34,000. These books are distributed FREE, compliments of feed stores and equestrian centers throughout the entire state of Caliornia. Hundreds of directories are sent outside this area throughout North America and Europe. Directories are also handed out at major shows and events such as: the Oaks’ Shows, Horse Expo, The Showpark (Del Mar Horsepark) Shows, Del Mar National, Murieta Equine Complex, Thermal H/J Show, LAEC, Equine Affaire and numerous other equestrian events. In its 20th edition, the directory continues to be a popular source book and website for the California horse industry.
• SHOW CALENDAR & CLUBS/ASSOCIATIONS - A comprehensive show calendar is published every year for free. Nonprofit clubs and associations are listed for free in the advertising section under Clubs, Adopt/Rescue-a-Horse/Mule and Riding Lessons/Therapeutic.
• ADVERTISING & PROMOTION - Riding’s California Horseman’s Directory is promoted year long in California Riding Magazine and various horse show programs.
• ADVERTISER BENEFITS - White page listings are free to any California business involved in the horse industry. Advertisers receive a bold white page listing and a city directory listing free with their ad listing purchase and a free listing on our website. Display advertisers receive 1-8 free ad listings (depending on the size of the display ad) directing users to their display ad and free design/layout for their directory ad. Early payment discounts are available.
• ONLINE EXPOSURE - The Directory’s website address is www.cahorse.com - Display advertisers automatically get a free internet listing in one category and can order ads on our website as well.
DEADLINE FOR ADVERTISING IN THE 2011 EDITION: FEBRUARY 1, 2011
Last Updated (Wednesday, 12 January 2011 15:30)